NOW A BESTSELLER! (And also Indie Book Awards Gold Medal for best Career Book, Forward Magazine Book of the year finalist for Business & Careers, National Best Book Awards Finalist for Business-General category)
Forty years, 10,000 days, 80,000 hours. Measure it any way you like, but this is about the length of a typical career. With so much life spent working, why not spend some time planning your career in an organized, strategic manner?
- Are you a bit fuzzy on your career goals?
- Is your work-life balance not under control?
- Have you achieved some career success and are considering change – but to what?
- Do you feel unsure about networking – and why it matters?
- Are you uncomfortable discussing career issues with your manager?
This book is designed for those who are looking to excel in their careers and want Balance too. The book also provides practical guidance on Networking, Personal Branding and Interview styles, along with all 10 Career Planning and Life Balance Frameworks.
220 pages, 5.75″ X 8.25″, CDN $24.99