NOW A BESTSELLER!
Forty years, 10,000 days, 80,000 hours. Measure it any way you like, but this is about the length of a typical career. With so much life spent working, why not spend some time planning your career in an organized, strategic manner?
- Are you a bit fuzzy on your career goals?
- Is your work-life balance not under control?
- Have you achieved some career success and are considering change – but to what?
- Do you feel unsure about networking – and why it matters?
- Are you uncomfortable discussing career issues with your manager?
This book is designed for those who are looking to excel in their careers and want Balance too. The book also provides practical guidance on Networking, Personal Branding and Interview styles, along with all 10 Career Planning and Life Balance Frameworks.
2008 Indie Book Awards Gold Medal as best Career Book,
2008 National Best Book Awards “Business-General” category Finalist
2008 Foreword Magazine Book of the Year: Finalist for Business & Economics, Career, and Self-help
220 pages, 5.75″ X 8.25″, CDN $24.99